A top performing Microsoft Gold Partner company is looking for SharePoint developers in Italy!
The company employs more than 100 qualified consultants, has more than 60 clients, and serves about 8000 users in 20 countries.
It is present in 6 offices throughout Italy, including Treviso, Milan, Padua, Bologna, Perugia and Rome.
- 5+ years of total IT experience in Microsoft technologies
- 3 years of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 solution development
- Proven experience at O365 SharePoint Online administration/development
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (preferably C#.Net) solution programming
This is a growing company where you will get mentors and exposure to local and international projects, as well as:
- Compensation of business travels
- Daily restaurant tickets
- Sick leaves and vacations guaranteed by your Contract
- This is a full-time job with benefits
- Visa Sponsorship is not provided for this vacancy
- Moderate travel is expected
Applications without attached CVs won’t be processed.